The last time we chatted, we were heading into the very busy month of September with six Career Fair Guides in production, and we’re happy to report a successful outcome.
We’ve been invited back onto the team for the production of the University of Maryland’s spring event guide, so we must have done something right. We’re looking forward to working with them again, and with all of our other partners for their spring events.
Visit our Career Fair Guide page to see a calendar of upcoming publications. Don’t miss an opportunity to connect with the students of these excellent schools!
What the Future Holds at CRM
This is the time of year when we take stock of the things we did right, and yes, the things we did wrong (or at least, the areas that need improvement), and we redesign ourselves.
A company, just like an individual, needs to exist in a state of training—learning new things and reassessing old techniques with a critical eye for what works and what doesn’t. CRM is sensitive to this. Thanks in large part to the feedback we get from our career center partners and their sponsors we know what we need to do to improve. We hear you!
So here are a few changes you’ll see from CRM in 2011:
Features with appeal to our career center partners:
- New option available for your electronic version: PDF or SWF? To see a sample of a CRM-created SWF file, check out Virginia Tech’s Career Planning Guide. Check your planning packet for further details.
- New hosting option: CRM is now offering our partners up to 5 Mb of hosting space for your electronic publication.
- New CRM articles in the library. Planning sheet #2 will have the new options listed. (CRM Work In Progress)
- New CRM article designs—multiple page designs of new and favorite old articles with artwork and a little white space thrown in for good measure. The designs will be available in the CRM Article Library PDF that will be appearing soon on CRMpubs. (CRM Work In Progress)
Features with appeal for everyone:
- CRM is going green! All CRM publications will use paper that is produced in accordance with the Forest Stewardship Council’s (FSC) guidelines. We started this conversion in the 2010-11 season, but we are fully committing to it for 2011-12.
- Whether our career center partners choose a PDF or SWF file for their electronic version, all advertisers will enjoy one active link in their ad.
CRM is on Facebook!
For frequent updates regarding sponsorship opportunities, we hope you'll "like" our page: College Recruitment Media
Finally, we are thankful for our partnerships with the Career Centers and all the wonderful people who work so hard keeping them up and running, so we wish you and yours A BIG CRM HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Thanks for stopping by!