CAREER GUIDE PRODUCTION
Books and covers keep coming in, and we’re loving it! We are starting to make production status calls to our partner schools to find out how covers and content edits are progressing. At CRM we understand that open lines of communication are important, and we encourage our Career Guide partners to contact us at any time if they have concerns or questions.
Here’s a sneak preview of some of the covers that have been recently finalized:
ACADEMIC EARLY CLOSE DEADLINE
Next week we are expecting to hear from a lot of academic sponsors since May 3rd is an early reservation deadline. Why so early, you ask? We had our academic sponsors in mind when we set this early close, because we know many of you will be incredibly busy as the school year comes to a close, and then you will be off for a much-deserved summer break.
It has been our experience that we receive calls from interested academic sponsors in the fall, but by then the books are printing and shipping. We simply don’t want you to miss an opportunity to recruit the best and brightest students from the schools we represent.
A BIG CRM THANK YOU
The list of advertisers who have reserved their space is growing by leaps and bounds.
Here’s a big CRM THANK YOU to the following employers and graduate schools who have placed their orders for ad space in the 2010-2011 Career Guides:
- Adler School of Professional Psychology
- Anderson Center for Autism
- Bush School of Government & Public Service, Texas A&M University
- CED, Consolidated Electrical Distributors
- Department of Animal Science, Graduate Program, Texas A&M University
- Graduate Student Services, New Mexico State University
- Grant Thornton LLP
- H. John Heinz College, Carnegie Mellon University
- Harris Teeter
- JF Donahue, School of Business, Duquesne University
- Johnson & Johnson
- Lehigh University, College of Arts and Sciences
- Loyola University Maryland
- Pace Law School
- Publix Super Markets Inc.
- U.S. Coast Guard
- University of California, Irvine
- Wake County Public School System
- Wake Forest University
Thanks for stopping by!